Monday, November 12, 2007

The Landlady


Billy's landlady is Dixie. Dixie has a few obsessions. One is collecting things like depression glass. Another is the expanding of her indoor rain forest. It is rumored that she is planning a room addition, just for them. She is also a voracious mushroom hunter (in season). And she make frequent trips to Kent Park for no apparent reason (in all seasons).

We went over to visit with Wally and Dixie last evening for two reasons. One was to negotiate for a lower floor apartment and, of course, the other was because it was martini night. I'm not sure which was more fruitful.

When I brought up the subject of how nice it would be for Billy to be on the main floor, she feigned any knowledge of Billy's plight. In fact she said, "Who is Billy?"

Like I have said before, "You can't make this stuff up"

No comments:

What's this all about......

This is my lame attempt at blogging and so far I have been able to add posts almost every day......will that continue?........time will tell.

If you scroll way to the bottom you will see "It's all about me" This blog is about me and my friends and my life. Most of it is true.

Some of it is tongue in cheek and some of it is outrageous.

Read the parts you like...if you find something offensive skip over it. If you have any comments, praises or criticisms, email or leave comments...I can take it.
Mr. B


Click on any photo in a post to supersize it.

My Family Friend, Billy

Who is the Mystery Lady?

Mystery Lady

Mystery Lady
Who is this woman behind the Foster Grants?