Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Cleavage Night














Once a year Randy throws a party at Christmastime for some of his best customers and some of his favorite customers. A lot of times they are one in the same. Anyway the Who's Who of Moosedum attends. It's as predictable as Detroit's Devils night or Beggar's night for the kids at Halloween and is sort of a cross between the two.....I call it Cleavage Night. Two of Randy's favorite things.

Billy's God parents were invited this year and Carol called me to ask what was suitable attire for the affair. Without missing a breath, I advised her to find a pushup bra and wear some top with a Vee neck or otherwise plunging neckline.... of course she showed up with a turtle neck sweater over another sweater. Must be the school marm in her...but why did she ask?

The Moose Christmas party is the equivalent of Oscar night in LA. Same fancy cars, fancy gowns...only no red carpet or commentary by Melissa Rivers. We drove up in a Mercedes S600 but there was no valet and this carpet was a sheet of ice. The food buffet was put together by Phil of the Diner on First and it rivaled any buffet you would find at any of the upper crust country clubs that are dominant in Cedar Rapids. I took hundreds of pictures and sadly did not get a shot of the buffet. I was too busy shooting pics of the party theme.

Absent patrons of note were Cheryl, Tracie and Diana...all venerable cleavage people. Their absence was sorely missed.

Maybe they were drinking Tom & Jerrys at Elmcrust.

No comments:

What's this all about......

This is my lame attempt at blogging and so far I have been able to add posts almost every day......will that continue?........time will tell.

If you scroll way to the bottom you will see "It's all about me" This blog is about me and my friends and my life. Most of it is true.

Some of it is tongue in cheek and some of it is outrageous.

Read the parts you like...if you find something offensive skip over it. If you have any comments, praises or criticisms, email or leave comments...I can take it.
Mr. B


Click on any photo in a post to supersize it.

My Family Friend, Billy

Who is the Mystery Lady?

Mystery Lady

Mystery Lady
Who is this woman behind the Foster Grants?