Thursday, October 25, 2007

The Wiz




We're off to see the Wizard......or something like that. We're going to be on the road for a few days and hopefully I can keep up the pace. The Crippe's were nice enough to let me have Snatches stay at the house for extra security. Billy doesn't know about this yet and I hope they let him in on the plan, because sometimes he works himself into a frenzy worrying about things. I suspect California is still on fire, but we are not going to California, so it just doesn't matter. Stay tuned for Updates.

No comments:

What's this all about......

This is my lame attempt at blogging and so far I have been able to add posts almost every day......will that continue?........time will tell.

If you scroll way to the bottom you will see "It's all about me" This blog is about me and my friends and my life. Most of it is true.

Some of it is tongue in cheek and some of it is outrageous.

Read the parts you like...if you find something offensive skip over it. If you have any comments, praises or criticisms, email or leave comments...I can take it.
Mr. B


Click on any photo in a post to supersize it.

My Family Friend, Billy

Who is the Mystery Lady?

Mystery Lady

Mystery Lady
Who is this woman behind the Foster Grants?