Sunday, October 28, 2007

The Colonel Pops In






We hit the road and decide it might be a good idea to pop in on one of my stores. We randomly pick the store on SR54 in Land O lakes, FL. I've always had a passion for surprise visits. My employees all like me and always welcome a visit from "the Colonel".

We try to sneak in unnoticed and pretend to be a customer, but these employees saw right through the ruse. As we are placing out order for Original Recipe Chicken dinner, we are recognized and the whole staff wants a piece of me...also original. I pick out the best of them and have them come around the counter for some celebrity shots.

We do a cursory inspection of the kitchen area and verify its "finger lickin good". We sign some autographs and leave as quickly as we arrive. The employees all realize that I put the "U" in KFC. A few actually thought I had died. The Colonel lives.

The next stop would be difficult, as our camera crew would not be allowed to take photos. But rest assured, "The Colonel" was a hit.

No comments:

What's this all about......

This is my lame attempt at blogging and so far I have been able to add posts almost every day......will that continue?........time will tell.

If you scroll way to the bottom you will see "It's all about me" This blog is about me and my friends and my life. Most of it is true.

Some of it is tongue in cheek and some of it is outrageous.

Read the parts you like...if you find something offensive skip over it. If you have any comments, praises or criticisms, email or leave comments...I can take it.
Mr. B


Click on any photo in a post to supersize it.

My Family Friend, Billy

Who is the Mystery Lady?

Mystery Lady

Mystery Lady
Who is this woman behind the Foster Grants?