Sunday, October 28, 2007

News Flashes


We get the news down here and need to mention "bloggies" in the News! Gary, Billy's favorite humorist and his favorite pizza supplier made the Gazette Saturday. Welcome Marcos Pizza to Cedar Rapids.

The Wine Lizard is in today's Gazette. We had hoped that they would have put a picture of Billy in the Gazette since he was in the center of the room and the photographer had to work around him most of the time.

Of course, there was the Puzzler...but he is always buried on the back page in the lower right corner. I think they put him there because he is a raconteur.
The Puzzler is Billy's Godfather and he usually leaves a message in code form.

Colonel Sanders in the news...He placed 5th out of 1200 oddly costumed revelers last night. Next year he will be back with an updated version. We did get the peoples choice award though, as everyone at breakfast this morning is dumbfounded that it wasn't 1st or 2nd place. Maybe it was our accent that they didn't understand.

No comments:

What's this all about......

This is my lame attempt at blogging and so far I have been able to add posts almost every day......will that continue?........time will tell.

If you scroll way to the bottom you will see "It's all about me" This blog is about me and my friends and my life. Most of it is true.

Some of it is tongue in cheek and some of it is outrageous.

Read the parts you like...if you find something offensive skip over it. If you have any comments, praises or criticisms, email or leave comments...I can take it.
Mr. B


Click on any photo in a post to supersize it.

My Family Friend, Billy

Who is the Mystery Lady?

Mystery Lady

Mystery Lady
Who is this woman behind the Foster Grants?