Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween Flight


We flew home yesterday, and it being Halloween, I thought it would be smart to be in the Col. Sanders persona. Originally I had planned to be all decked out in the white suit et al.

However, the thought of sitting 4 plus hours in the cabin and schlepping along my cane, not to mention the TSA hassle, reduced the charade to the Colonel's signature eyeglasses. We had some fun at the Chick Fillet store at the Tampa airport, bantering back and forth about who had the better chicken.

Sometime during the flight, when I was returning from the head in the rear of the plane, we struck up a conversation with the couple directly in front of us, ...I think I made some comment about how our tickets for the next leg fell into the toilet as I was lifting the lid to do my thing. They found that amusing and turned around in their seats for some comments about the Colonel. Well this gentleman should have availed himself of the services of a qualified orthodontist, and me being in partial costume, assumed he was too. I think I made some comment about his mouthpiece being cute for the holiday when much to my chagrin, he informed me they were his actual teeth.

Talk about inserting ones foot into someone else's mouth.....grrrrr....I guess he won't be a customer at KFC anymore.

No comments:

What's this all about......

This is my lame attempt at blogging and so far I have been able to add posts almost every day......will that continue?........time will tell.

If you scroll way to the bottom you will see "It's all about me" This blog is about me and my friends and my life. Most of it is true.

Some of it is tongue in cheek and some of it is outrageous.

Read the parts you like...if you find something offensive skip over it. If you have any comments, praises or criticisms, email or leave comments...I can take it.
Mr. B


Click on any photo in a post to supersize it.

My Family Friend, Billy

Who is the Mystery Lady?

Mystery Lady

Mystery Lady
Who is this woman behind the Foster Grants?