Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Enough is Enough Already








We are sick and tired of this place. Its getting to be too much. Too much of the same weather day after day. Its no fun listening to the morning Conrad Johnson wannabe. He is like a broken record. Highs in the 80s lows in the 60s. How hard is that. We are tired of hanging by the resort pool every day, seeing the same cocktail waitresses hawking their foo foo drinks. The background sound of the two story waterfall is getting annoying.

The morning walks to get the newspaper at 25 cents a copy (50 cents on Sunday) is excruciating. You could break out into a sweat. I'm looking forward to my "morning friend" being at by box at my front door or maybe in the shrubs.

We are tired of the endless cocktail parties that start on Tuesdays and end on Sundays. (Mondays we fill in on our own). The nightlife in the club makes me stay up past my bedtime. Speaking of bedtime, the water fountain in the lake outside our bedroom lulls me to sleep before David Letterman finishes his monolog.

Well that is ending. We are headed home today and not a minute too soon. We miss not being able to wear our new jacket and gloves. We haven't seen snow for what seems like forever. We are worried it will be all gone by the time we arrive. Later today we are kissing this place good bye for awhile. Ah home sweet home...where we can argue about how high to set the thermostat.

2 comments:

Nicole VZ said...

Man, I feel so sorry for you. It must be so rough to have been stuck down south for so long! Safe travels back to the frozen tundra that is the midwest...

Bruce Eichacker said...

we got in after midnight after fighting the the trappings of the Chicago Airport. Love the tundra.

What's this all about......

This is my lame attempt at blogging and so far I have been able to add posts almost every day......will that continue?........time will tell.

If you scroll way to the bottom you will see "It's all about me" This blog is about me and my friends and my life. Most of it is true.

Some of it is tongue in cheek and some of it is outrageous.

Read the parts you like...if you find something offensive skip over it. If you have any comments, praises or criticisms, email or leave comments...I can take it.
Mr. B


Click on any photo in a post to supersize it.

My Family Friend, Billy

Who is the Mystery Lady?

Mystery Lady

Mystery Lady
Who is this woman behind the Foster Grants?