Sunday, February 3, 2008

Ground Hogs Day







Billy missed his second favorite holiday, Ground Hogs Day. His first favorite holiday in Halloween. In the old days he would get a ground hog day card from the Puzzler. It would be in some sort of code. Billy would look forward all year to the receipt of that card. He knew that when that card came in the mail, spring was not far behind.

We haven't been in Iowa lately as we are chasing our future president so we don't know if the Iowa groundhog saw his shadow or not. Here in Florida its hard to find a groundhog...maybe because there are not too many caves. Also the groundhogs might have been lunch for the gators. We do see a lot of squirrels though. Every where you go you see squirrels. I took my faithful camera and captured a few shots....one even shot back. They are everywhere!

Today is Superbowl Sunday, but instead of watching the game, we are invited over th Brian & Sylvias house for a barbeque. Next year the Superbowl will be in Tampa and the people around here are already gearing up for it. Can't wait

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Billy's 2008 Groundhog card is waiting for him in Amana. You should have his mail forwarded when he is going to be gone over a holiday.

Bruce Eichacker said...

I will call Otto later to see if it has arrived. It will put a smile on Billy's face. The Blogger

What's this all about......

This is my lame attempt at blogging and so far I have been able to add posts almost every day......will that continue?........time will tell.

If you scroll way to the bottom you will see "It's all about me" This blog is about me and my friends and my life. Most of it is true.

Some of it is tongue in cheek and some of it is outrageous.

Read the parts you like...if you find something offensive skip over it. If you have any comments, praises or criticisms, email or leave comments...I can take it.
Mr. B


Click on any photo in a post to supersize it.

My Family Friend, Billy

Who is the Mystery Lady?

Mystery Lady

Mystery Lady
Who is this woman behind the Foster Grants?