Monday, October 15, 2007

JJ




I have a good friend I call JJ Shenanigans and thats just the half of it. If JJ is a friend of mine....he's a friend Billy's. JJ and I are both obsessive compulsive when it come to automobiles. We like to change them as often as we change underwear which either tells you about frequent cars or really stank underwear. You make the call.

Because of JJ's compulsion, he often rides shotgun with me to the big city auto auctions. (Oops, did I forget to mention that I am also in the car business) On the way we share stories about cars and other things that can't be printed in a public blog. He also acts as my adviser when we consider certain cars for resale. He knows I hate the idea of buying Black cars due to the maintenence issues associated with the color and consequently I can barely see them in the sea of cars available for picking.

Well, JJ always thinking of Billy, seeks out a Tricked out. Black, PT Cruiser Custom and laid the biggest guilt trip on me about how Billy would love to transported in style. JJ also likes hotrods and I think he wanted to live vicariously through Billy in the cruiser.

You guessed it, home we go with the Black cruiser. Black IS Beautiful....in Billy's eyes.

4 comments:

Gary Black said...

Does it have a retractable ramp or do you lift the iron lung in with a winch?

Bruce Eichacker said...

Francis Lebeda provided the egress for Billy.

Anonymous said...

I like black, and Mr. Bruce should too. The color matches his mood on Monday mornings when he actually has to go to work.

From Billy's Godmother

Bruce Eichacker said...

I like going back to work...I love Mondays!

What's this all about......

This is my lame attempt at blogging and so far I have been able to add posts almost every day......will that continue?........time will tell.

If you scroll way to the bottom you will see "It's all about me" This blog is about me and my friends and my life. Most of it is true.

Some of it is tongue in cheek and some of it is outrageous.

Read the parts you like...if you find something offensive skip over it. If you have any comments, praises or criticisms, email or leave comments...I can take it.
Mr. B


Click on any photo in a post to supersize it.

My Family Friend, Billy

Who is the Mystery Lady?

Mystery Lady

Mystery Lady
Who is this woman behind the Foster Grants?