Thursday, October 18, 2007

Rambling

Sometimes my posts will have a lot of content and other times it will just be ramblings. Keep in mind, my day with Billy is Tuesdays and some weekends. So sometimes, its "all about me". Yesterday was pretty uneventful, unless you count a doctor telling you that you have cancer. A week ago today I had a sore that would not heal removed from my leg and yesterday the pathology report came back and it was confirmed to be Basal Cell Carcinoma...which I guess is the best form of skin cancer you can have. The gooder news is that he feels he was able to get out all of the bad stuff and I have recovered. Now I have a small crater in the side of my leg, which could allow me to smuggle a nickel past a TSA.

After work I stopped at two of my usual haunts..the Moose & Dublin....you see Wednesday is cop day at the Dublin. I was on the verge of being excommunicated from this group due to my recent no shows. So I felt obligated to catch up. I can't mention names because I'm not sure if they are off duty or just undercover. At any rate there is no apparant presence of firearms or badges...but I bet they are there. The main reason to be a part of this group is that occasionally they will share a secret "password" which could be very helpful in the event you were pulled over. I really don't want to test it though.

I am way new to blogging and have been told there are syntax and grammar errors in my writing. To this I say: wysiwyg. My high school English teacher was Mrs. Ruff, about as good as they come, and I'm doing the best I can. BTW the use above about "gooder" was done on purpose. Mrs. Ruff is still living and she was old when I was in high school 41 years ago ! God bless.

Billy called me last night after watching Fox News and was all upset because he saw Ellen Degeneres crying on TV. He offered to give up Snatches so she would be "all better". What a kid.


I have added FeedBurner Site Feed to my blog... As I understand it, this allows the blog to be seen by more people and has a click area where you can subscribe to this blog. So far there is one person who has subscribed. It also gives me an analysis of my demographics. The reason I mention this is that I will share some of the demographics with my faithful readers and Billy from time to time. Also, a new setting allow anyone to post comments. I welcome your criticisms and praises, so knock yourself out.

Okay, enough rambling...maybe tomorrow I'll have something material to post.

No comments:

What's this all about......

This is my lame attempt at blogging and so far I have been able to add posts almost every day......will that continue?........time will tell.

If you scroll way to the bottom you will see "It's all about me" This blog is about me and my friends and my life. Most of it is true.

Some of it is tongue in cheek and some of it is outrageous.

Read the parts you like...if you find something offensive skip over it. If you have any comments, praises or criticisms, email or leave comments...I can take it.
Mr. B


Click on any photo in a post to supersize it.

My Family Friend, Billy

Who is the Mystery Lady?

Mystery Lady

Mystery Lady
Who is this woman behind the Foster Grants?